Thursday, 2 December 2010

Snow

Been out a few times since last blogged but not got anything much done. I had a good day at Whitehouses last Friday but only got Fat Punter's Roof ticked due to skin issues - great venue though and I'll have to go back there soon. Went to Brimham on Sunday with Matt but everything I wanted to do was covered in snow so wandered over to Crimpy Roof but I only had a couple of goes as felt pretty rubbish.

It started snowing as we left Brimham making for an interesting drive home and has been snowing off and on since then. I went for a run over to Ilkley and back on Monday and walked (too much snow for running now!) over there today to do some shopping.

Looking across to the Chevin

Looking across to the Chevin

Cow and Calf

The Cow and Calf

Snowy Calf

Calf buried in the snow - Ringpiece (the overhanging arete on the left of the boulder) will have to wait for a while...

Olicana

Olicana butress

No comments:

Post a Comment