
I also retro-flashed it and the finish of Stu's Roof. We then had a play on Dreamland which I've done a couple of times. The starting crimps were trashing one of my not-quite-healed tips so I gave up after a couple of tries. Matt had a lot more goes with some power-screams and top-off attempts (which I'm not going to post the pictures of on here). The best go was probably this one:

After Matt got bored we headed down to look at the problem I thought was an eliminate last time I was at the Cliff. Now there's no snow drift under it I can see where the sit-start should go from but I'm still not sure which holds are in. The sun was setting by then and it was freezing so we headed home. Going out again tomorrow as if there's sun and no wind it's actually OK to climb when it's this cold which is much better than the last cold spell.
No comments:
Post a Comment