Yesterday the early morning fog burnt off and it was cold and sunny so I headed to Brimham for a quick session as I had to go to the opticians in Leeds and then had made plans to meet a friend for drinks. I went to look at the Grouch as frustratingly I'd got to the last move of this a while back and not committed to the final slap for the top. Unfortunately it was wet and so I had to think of a plan B.
I went round to Crimpy Roof which was in the sun and pretty warm as there was no wind. Had a few good attempts but still a way off hitting the top so I practiced the final throw until I actually had my fingers over the top at which point I tore a big flapper and so it was home time.
Another crappy self-timer picture - maybe I should get a tripod!
No comments:
Post a Comment