Tuesday, 21 December 2010

Norwood

Today Matt and I went to check out the relatively recently developed boulders at Norwood. After a brief warm up on some easy but sharp problems we both did a very soft 7A roof called Pocket Rocket. Then we headed over to try a couple of 7A+ problems called Falcon and Falcon Pro. I couldn't work out what I was supposed to do with my feet and the sit-start felt very cramped as you couldn't really hang the starting holds properly as there is a block in the way. It's a pity as this move looks awesome:

Attempting to work out beta on Falcon

Matt had some good attempts on the Ruff Traverse on the same boulder but just ran out of power on the last move. Then the sun went down and it was time for an icy drive home.

Sunset

Unlikely to be out now 'till after Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment