Sunday, 7 November 2010

Sulky Little Boy

My skin was feeling pretty sore today but decided to head to Slipstones as some friends were going there. Should have known better. Slipstones is home to one of my nemesis problems - the skin shredding, compulsive and frustrating Sulky Little Boys. It's 7a and I should have done it years ago, in fact I should have done it pretty much every time I go to Slipstones but somehow the line between "nearly doing it" and "actually doing it" never gets crossed. This time I spent far too long remembering that I can't do it the "normal" way and have to use some special short-arse method to get the gaston hold in a way that enables me to actually pull on it. By the time I remembered this there was blood splurging out of the tape on two of my fingers and it's going to be yet another trip to Slipstones to try and tick one stupid (yet undoubtably classic) problem.

Ouch

Ouch - the damage from three days on the grit...

No comments:

Post a Comment