After a bit of work on my paper this morning, the beautiful sunshine outside the window was too hard to resist so I headed out to Brimham for a quick session. One of the roads was closed on the way leading to an impromptu diversion navigating minor roads by the position of the golf balls at RAF Menwith Hill.
Once I got to Brimham, I got straight on Tom Peckitt's new arete problem. Once I'd worked out some short-arse beta it was quickly despatched. I think it's probably 7A but more importantly it's absolutely superb and the rock is solid which is great as so many problems at Brimham involve pulling on gritty slopers at some point!
Quality. I want to go have a go. Did you have a go at the other one that's near the Cafe. the one they chopped a tree down for that we looked at before xmas? VERY JEALOUS!!! GRRRR!!!
ReplyDelete