Tuesday, 11 January 2011
Almscliff again
It dried up and got sunny at about 11 today so I headed up to Almscliff. As expected it was very windy but Demon Wall was sheltered. I did what is fast becoming the usual warm-up - traverse, stretch, Demon Wall Roof, Stu's from standing, Stu's LH and felt pretty good. Then I failed to do anything new at all. No further on Stu's proper than I was years ago, couldn't get off the ground on Streaky's traverse and Sewer Rat Connection was impossible with the tape over the remnants of Saturday's flapper. It was grim in the wind so I sacked it and retreated home via a walk up to Caley crag to confirm it was as wet and green as I thought it would be. I desperately need some new, quick drying, projects.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment