In preparation for Chad's stag do this weekend which is going to involve biking, I decided to go out on my bike. Stage one was to replace the sealant in the tyres which was pretty hassle free - the tyres re-inflated 1st go and they didn't lose air overnight. Today I biked around some of where me and Nicky ran on Sunday on Middleton moor. Some of this is possibly a bit cheeky but I met a few walkers and they were all pretty friendly - even holding open a gate for me on one of the climbs.
It was pretty windy so uphills with a head wind were even harder than when running on the weekend but the stony descents were much better on the bike. When I came back I couldn't remember why I don't go biking so often but after all the post-ride cleaning faff I could! Running is just so much less hassle...
Here's a couple of pictures:

Obligatory bike leaning against stone shot

Quality singletrack on the moor
No comments:
Post a Comment