

I had a few goes pulling back on Titfield but I wasn't really throwing for the top and my skin was getting sore so I went back to spotting Matt and soon he'd got Whisky Galore done. He did it again for the camera and I did it with his beta which had a lovely move for the top.



After that we wandered over to Tom Peckitt's arete problem from last winter. I'd forgotten how bad the landing to this is but with 3 pads Matt got on it and would have done it easily if he'd been a bit fresher. I had some rubbish attempts but couldn't remember my beta but could remember how relieved I'd been to top it out so wasn't really that that keen to get back on it. It's a great problem so I should really get on it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment